Great Flex Developer Opportunity with BrookwoodI am posting this listing for our friends at Brookwood - they are looking for a solid Flex developer to bring into their fold for a really cool project. Below is a list of criteria they have for the ideal candidate - take a look and see if you think it might be for you and then contact them to let them know.
· Flex 4.5 spark with mx components (mx required for the LCCS components)
· Parsley 2.4 using Cairngorm Navigation Support component
· LiveCycle Collaboration Services (LCCS)
· The application uses LCCS to share data and video.
· There is a custom backend built in Java that the frontend uses BlazeDS to communicate with. The java backend also connects to LCCS to update data to share with the Flex clients.
· Audio is handled by integration with PGi. The PGi integration is handled by the Java backend and data is updated in LCCS to share with the frontend.
· Authentication is handled by the java app and a token is requested from LCCS and passed to the Flex app as a FlashVar. The LCCS token is used when connecting to the application.
· 4+ years of Solid experience in all versions of Flex from 3.0 to Flex 4.0, should be well versed with Flex 4.0 features.
· At least 1 year of Component Development in Action Script
· Experience with Parsley, Swiz or any other IOC based Micro- Architecture
· Experience with Flex 3 and 4 component skinning
· Experience with Messaging using BlazeDS
· Experience with video and/or Flash Media Server helpful
· Experience with Live Cycle Collaboration Services helpful